Find rhymes for each set of words so the first is a category and the rest are items in the category.
For example, LOYALTY: spring, clean, rinse → ROYALTY: king, queen, prince
1. LOIN: mortar, climb, pickle
2. SQUISH: famine, search, doubt
3. GILDING: radium, Bose, hassle
4. THYME: surgery, girder, scrutiny
1. COIN: quarter, dime, nickel
2. FISH: salmon, perch, trout
3. BUILDING: stadium, mosque, castle
4. CRIME: perjury, murder, mutiny
No Comments on "Finding Rhymes in Categories"
No comments yet.
Leave a comment