1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal doesn’t attend?
4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles and you don’t have a boat. How can you cross safely?
1. Open the refrigerator, put the giraffe in and close the door. It’s not complicated.
2. Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, then put in the elephant and close the door.
3. The elephant. He’s still in the refrigerator. After all, you just put him there.
4. Jump into the river and swim across. The crocodiles are at the Lion King’s animal meeting.
I admit, this is not a typical brain teaser, but it amused me.