If I’m Ever Gone, Beware
Sometimes you’ll find me hard and cold,
Other times I’m hard to hold,
Always present in the air,
If I’m ever gone, beware.
What am I?
Water. As ice I’m hard and cold, as water vapor I’m hard to hold and I’m always present in the air as humidity (aka water vapor). If the earth ever runs out of water, we’re toast.
Posted in Riddles
4 Comments on "If I’m Ever Gone, Beware"
April 6, 2015 @ 18:18
It could also be oxygen
1) it can be frozen to a metal, but the freezing point is SUPER col
2) you can’t exactly hold air
3) it makes up a lot of the air
4) ever been underwater and couldn’t get air?
April 6, 2015 @ 19:14
1) at −218.79 °C, oxygen is a hard, cold metal
2) everyday gas oxygen is hard to hold
3) air is 21% oxygen
4) humans can not survive without oxygen.
July 12, 2015 @ 03:08
michae Chandler says
July 16, 2016 @ 15:54
I truly love this game it is pretty cool
Leave a comment